TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking any of our services.
Terms and Conditions of Azores Photo tours services. Created by local photographer Bruno Ázera.
- All registration entries to be accepted must include full name, email address, and phone number.
- A payment or deposit per participant is also required at the time of registration to reserve a spot on our tours.
- In general, an Azores Photo Tours includes all local transportation, professional guides, insurance and entry fees, unless specified differently. Please look at our website for a full description of what is included for each tour, as details vary slightly per trip.
Cost and payment:
- All prices shown include VAT at the current legal rate, and the amount varies for each photography tour. The quoted values do not include alcoholic drinks, items of personal spending, or any other thing not mentioned on tour.
- Payments and deposits can be made through our online billing system by Paypal service.
- Payments for our Day Tours must be made until 24 hours before each service.
- Our Photo Tours to other Islands require a deposit to reserve a spot. The final payment is due no later than 60 days before the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
All cancellations are sent to us by email. Should you need to cancel the following fees apply:
- To receive a full refund – 48 hours or more before the day of the tour.
- 60% of your Day Tour fee – 24 hours before the day of the tour
- 100% of your Day Tour fee – the day of the tour
- Should the customer not be present at the scheduled time for the activities, you shall not be entitled to any type of refund.
Photo Trips & Workshops
- If in the event we do not sell an adequate amount of seats on a photo trip, Azores Photo Tours may cancel the entire tour and refund all deposits and payments to participants that signed up.
- A deposit is required to reserve a spot on any of our photo trips. This deposit can be made through our online billing system by Paypal. The final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to the departure date of the photo tour you are joining.
- Participants should be in generally good health. Any restrictions of a medical or dietary nature should be made known to us well before departure. We will inform the relevant supplier of their requirements, but we cannot guarantee that all needs will be met and have no liability to the participant if they are not satisfied.
Ready to Register for a Tour?
Our journeys will take you to some of the most amazing destinations in the Azores, offering incredible photo opportunities and life experiences.
We hope that you’ll join us and other like-minded travelers.
- Personal accident insurance and liability cover all services. An adult must accompany clients under the age of 18 or bring written authorization from their parents or guardian.
- We encourage all participants to purchase airfare cancellation insurance.
- During our tours, we use services from various suppliers. Azores Photo Tours or any member of our team cannot be held responsible for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any supplier or any third party.
- The Azores Photo Tours or any member of your team will never sell, rent, lease, or give away your information to any third party.
- We reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or expedition and to use the resulting photography for promotional purposes.
- Participants are not allowed to organize, host, promote, or sell photo trips, tours or workshops to locations they visited with Bruno Ázera or any member of our tour, within five years of joining a trip. In case of violation, a penalty of 10.000€ (Euro) per year is applicable.
Payment of your deposit confirms that you agree to these terms and conditions
INSTAGRAM FEED @brunoazera
Check out testimonials from our clients and please read our Terms and Conditions before registering any of our services. Don’t forget to visit the Discover Terceira or Go Underground Photo Tour section to learn more about other tours.